The original, self-oiling TOYO Brass Supercutter was introduced in 1976 and remains today as the most popular cutting tool among glass professionals in the United States. Manufactured with a heavy brass barrel it is a durable work-horse that will last a lifetime with proper care, maintenance and an occasional new blade. Wheel Hone Angle: 140 degrees.
- Features pencil style hand grip
- Carbide steel wheel lasts longer
- Durable brass body with cross-hatched metal barrel
- Self-oiling for smooth score line
- Replaceable heads available